Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Hello bloggers!

We need to decide how we want to license our work: Do we want to let people use our work if they give us credit for it? Do we want to let them change it? Let them sell it?

Here’s a page that explains the kinds of Creative Commons (copyleft) licenses we can use, plus there’s also copyright, if we don’t want to let people use our work at all.

Post a comment with the license you’d like to use and we’ll vote on it!

(Anyone can comment, but votes will be counted only for PS116 bloggers.)

4 comments:

emily said...

Kathleen,
I think that we should use copyleft. They can use our work and give us credit ( I love credit!)

Annabelle said...

I agree with Emily. If they want to use our work, they should at least give us credit.

Gillian said...

I agree with Emily and Annabelle.

Annabelle said...

That's 3 vote for copy left. I think we should do it!