Thursday, January 1, 2009

3:30

I think that the school day should end at 3:30, and both my parents agree with me. This is why:

(1)  Maybe possibly we could sleep later...

(2)  It would be easier for parents to pick up their kids, because a lot of parents have to leave work early to pick up their kids from school...

(3)  It would also give us an opportunity to have more time for recess and lunch, which we all know we want so very, very badly...

I hope you agree with me and we can show this to Ms. Hsu so she can think about it. Please post your comments and say what you think about it. Please!

7 comments:

emily said...

Annabelle,
Maybe you can write a petition and get parents and kids ( preferably older kids that understand the concept) to sign it and see how many signatures that you get, and show it to ms.hsu and see if she changes her mind! Try it! Me and Samantha can help!
Emily

Riley N. said...

I agree fully!

Shaina said...

I kind of agree but, that could also mean stayind in longer to do more work:(

GCI said...

I agree even though my parents don't pick me up. I ride the bus. Preferably you might want to follow Emily or talk to ms. shu before making a petition. Even it there is more work. And probably we would remember more with an extra 30 minutes. It will give us time to say bye to the things I love most about the school since I am in fith grade.
~ Sylvia

jon said...

I disagree this, because we should have ore time to play around.

kk said...

I agree completely and I hope others read this post.

Cheryl said...

I agree with everyone here - maybe we could write a petition. The problem with a petition is that I don't think that most of the teachers would like us going against against our school's rules, even if it IS for a longer school day. Maybe we could write an essay/article and have people sign that.
jon- well, a longer school day would give us more time to play at school, right? the more work you do at school, the less you have to do at home.
Shaina- Yeah, but we would be doing the same amount of work we do now, only more at school and less at home. More time for your other interests!